Monday, October 26, 2009

Colleague's Last Day

The other day a colleague in the Seattle office sent out a note that it was her last day -- she'd accepted a position with another company, it was time to move on, etc.

Lydia and I started on the exact same day a little over five years ago. We worked on a project together when I was in Seattle (beautiful city!) for three weeks. Though we got along great, I felt obliged to point out to her one day that because I was on the east coast and she was on the west coast, being three hours ahead of her I technically had seniority. She took it well.

1 comment:

Kindred Spirit said...

Best wishes to Lydia in her new post. I hope that she will be able to stay in the Seattle area. You are right, Sean; it is absolutely beautiful there. I miss the Sound, and the walking, and...