Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Happy Flight

For this morning's flight I was back on Delta. We boarded the plane on time, and I dozed in my seat (17D) while waiting for the flight to take off.

I was wakened by a flight attendant tapping my shoulder.

"Excuse me...would you like to sit in First Class?"

Ah, the benefits of being a Medallion-status frequent flyer.

"If I must," I said insouciantly, then moved to my new seat in 2D.

I was able to fit both bags overhead, leaving me more leg room for the trip. The flight attendant served me hot tea and a granola bar, after which our 7:00 AM flight pulled back from the gate at 6:57 AM.

When I arrived in the office, I opened my email and found this note from the client:

=======
Sean,

Please see Sandy's...comment below about your subscriptions wireframes. All of your hard work was well worth the effort! I’m so happy she is pleased with the direction we are going.

Thank you so much,
Lisa
=======

My two cents worth: awesome.

Sandy

=======

Not a bad morning.

No comments: